Listen to Your Body
Are you listening to your body? When you reach for food do you first ask yourself "Am I hungry?". If you answered no, you are not alone. We all eat for many reasons other than being hungry. We eat out of boredom. We eat in social situations. We eat to fight fatigue. In a food dominated world it is easy to eat for the wrong reasons. This week I encourage you to listen to your body and only eat when you are truly hungry. As always, try to reach for healthy and unprocessed foods, but don't stress too much over what you are eating. Instead, focus on only eating when you are hungry.
Week 5 Goals
- Build meal and workout plans for the week (See Week 1 for Templates).
- Record meals and workouts each day.
- Eat only when you are hungry.
- Drink 1 gallon of water per day.
- Do ANY workout 5 days this week.
- Eat fresh. Eat as few processed foods as possible!
Major Changes from Week 4:
- Listen to your body and eat only when you are hungry.
- Do any workout you want 5 days this week.