Do you need some extra credit? I personally did not meet all of my goals. One night I ate after 8pm. I just couldn't get dinner done in time with the girl's after school activities. It happens. In order to gain some "extra credit" and make up for my missed goal I added on a 30 minute cardio session to my week and cancelled out my missed goal. If you didn't quite meet your goals try adding on some extra credit. Examples of extra credit might be adding a 30 minute cardio session, adding an extra Pilates or Yoga day, cutting all carbs one day, and so on. Get creative :-> Comment below and let me know what you are using for extra credit.
Week 2 Goals
(Changes from Week 1 are indicated by **)
- Build meal and workout plan (See Week 1 for Templates).
- Record meals and workouts each day.
- **Eat any time of day. You can fast all day and consume all of your calories at dinner or you can eat small meals throughout the day. Your choice. Part of the 9 week challenge is to discover what works best for you.
- **Drink 1 gallon of water per day.
- **Complete 2 days of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) cardio sessions of 12-15 minutes (Do any exercise with high intensity and all out effort for 30 seconds then actively rest for 1 minute. Good examples are sprints, jumping rope, jump squats, treadmill intervals and elliptical intervals.)
- Complete 3 strength training sessions of at least 30 minutes but no more than 45 minutes.
- Complete 1 Yoga or Pilates session of at least 30 minutes but no more than 1 hour.
- Eat fresh. Eat as few processed foods as possible! (Protein shakes and/or Protein bars with at least 12g of Protein and less than 10g of sugar are okay ONE time per day)
Let's Do This!
Get fired up! How will you make Week 2 be better than Week 1? Comment and let me know!