4 Week Tight Abs Challenge: Foods To Focus On

No Skinnies 4 Week Tight Abs Food and Workout Challenge

Here's a list of foods to focus on during the challenge.  If I missed something or if you have questions please leave a comment at the bottom of this post.

Click here to go to the 4 Week Tight Abs Food & Workout Challenge.

Fats:

  • Olive Oil
  • Grapeseed Oil
  • Flaxseed Oil
  • Avocado
  • Nuts & Seeds

Proteins:

  • Turkey
  • Chicken
  • Seafood
  • Fish
  • Tofu
  • Beans
  • Gluten Free, Vegan Protein Powder

Carbs:

  • Oatmeal
  • Gluten Free, Vegan Protein Powder
  • Beans
  • Veggies & Fruits such as Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Bananas
  • Quinoa

Veggies:

  • Yellow Peppers
  • Red Peppers
  • Orange Peppers
  • Tofu
  • Baby Carrots
  • Sweet Potatoes
  • Broccoli
  • Cauliflower
  • Eggplant
  • Spaghetti Squash
  • Eggplant
  • Zucchini Noodles
  • Zucchini
  • Squash
  • Onions
  • Mushrooms
  • Spinach (raw or sautéed)
  • Green Beans
  • Avocado (technically avocados are a fruit)
  • Beans
  • Artichoke
  • Asparagus
  • Edemame
  • Cabbage
  • Celery
  • Collards
  • Cucumbers
  • Kale
  • Okra
  • Okra & Tomato Medley
  • Tomatoes (technically tomatoes are a fruit)

Fruits:

  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Blackberries
  • Raspberries
  • Bananas
  • Apples
  • Oranges
  • Grapes (limited)
  • Mango
  • Kiwi
  • Pineapple (limited)
  • Grapefruit
  • Lemon
  • Lime
  • Peach
  • Pear
  • Plum
  • Pomegranate
  • Melons (Limited)

Snacks:

A Word About Treats:

  • Treats - I do believe all things are ok in moderation.  For this challenge you should eat clean, unprocessed foods 90% of the time.  The other 10% of the time can be treats of your choice.  You can use those calories however you want but you do have to count those calories so use them wisely!  Here's an example -

o    Daily allowance = 1500 calories

o    10% of one day's calories = 150 calories

So, if you choose to have a 300 calorie piece of cake that is 2 day's worth of your 10% of treat calories.  Go ahead and write down 150 calories on two days of your meal plan as if you have already had those calories.  I don't encourage doing this because you are reducing your allowed calories on days that you haven't even gotten to yet.  In my experience this is a recipe for disaster.  However, you may be different - it may work perfectly for you.  Try it.  If you are miserable on the days that you have reduced calories then don't do it again.

Feedback:

**This is not an all-encompassing list!  If there are items you feel I missed or anything that you would like to see added to this list please let me now in the Comments section below!

Get No Skinnies Updates Delivered to your Inbox!
Enter your Email: