Why My Mom is the BEST!
We all think our Mom is the best Mom but here's the reasons why I'm right! LOL
- My Mother LOVES children. She loves to hold and feed babies while rocking them. Her love for them radiates out of her as she holds them close to her.
- My Mother will completely rearrange her entire schedule in order to accommodate my needs. She has cancelled hair appointments, doctor appointments, and many other appointments many times. If she thinks there is any chance of getting to see me or my children she will do whatever it takes to make sure she is able to see us!
- My Mother makes a huge deal out of birthdays and holidays; especially Christmas. I am almost 39 years old and my Mom still asks me what I want for my birthday and sends it to me. She does not text me or Facebook me to tell me Happy Birthday - she picks up the phone and calls me.
- When I was growing up she repeatedly told me I could do anything I set my mind to and I believed her. It's because of her that I am the strong minded and independent person I am today.
- My Mom is a party girl! She loves live music and dancing. Talk about a cool Grandma!!! I love her energy! One of my favorite most recent memories is when I took her to a Bon Jovi concert on the beach! It was fabulous. My Mom danced and sang her heart out!
I could go on and on about how wonderful my Mom is. In the end though, I just want to say "Thanks Mom". Thanks for putting up with me through my terribly rebellious teenage years. Thanks for loving me just as I am. And thanks for being an awesomely cool Grandma to my sweet girls!
I love you. Happy Mother's Day.
What makes your Mom the best? Leave a comment and let me know!