No Skinnies 10 Minute Kickass Abs & Cardio Video!
I'm so excited to FINALLY have a video on YouTube! The video is nothing fancy but the workout will seriously kick your butt! Give it a try!
Be sure to warm up first! The video gets straight to work so have your mat on the floor, have your jump rope handy, and be ready to start working as soon as you hit play.
This ab video is 10 only minutes. Each exercise is performed for 50 seconds followed by 10 seconds of rest. Complete the video twice and then we'll move on to sprints.
10 Minute Kickass Abs & Cardio x 2
- Military Leg Holds and Pulses - Hold x 8; Pulse legs up and down x 8: Lay on your back, hands behind your head, shoulders off the ground. Press back into floor and lift heels off the floor. Be sure to keep back pressed into floor at all times during this exercise Breath deep breaths while holding this position for 8 counts. Keep the position, pulse legs up and down for 8 counts. Focus on using ab muscles to make the movement. Repeat from beginning.
- Jump Rope Knee Highs
- V-up Full Body x 3 & Lower Body Only V ups - Perform 3 Full Body V Ups then place hands on the floor behind you to prop your upper body. With legs still in the V up position, lift them slightly and lower x 8 (link is to AOL video demo of this move)
- Standing cross knee crunch (Right) - Stand with left arm behind your head and elbow out. Crunch the left elbow down as you bring the right knee up and toward the elbow. Return to starting position and Repeat.
- Good Old Fashioned Crunches
- Standing cross knee crunch (Left) - Stand with right arm behind your head and elbow out. Crunch the right elbow down as you bring the left knee up and toward the elbow. Return to starting position and Repeat.
- In & Outs - Sit in a V position. Extend the upper body back and the legs straight out. Bring them back in together. Repeat.
- Spiderman - In plank position bring leg out to side, bend knee and bring knee in to meet the elbow. Return leg to beginning position and repeat on opposite side.
- Reverse crunch
Sprints x 1
Walk or jog for 1 minute then sprint for 30 seconds. Repeat x 8. Total is 12 minutes.
Please comment below and let me know what you thought of the video!