Not Your Average Bicep & Tricep Workout!
I promise you will be sweating just a minute into this workout! No time wasted here!
This workout incorporates both lifting and high intensity cardio moves. For maximum results perform all sculpting exercises with the maximum amount of weight possible while still maintaining proper form. Perform all cardio moves at your all out maximum effort!
The workout segment is only 10 minutes. Repeat complete segment 3 times for a 30 minute workout.
Be sure to start with a warm up. Try a 10 minute walk/light jog or light jump rope or just dance for 10 minutes! Anything to get the blood flowing and loosen up your muscles.
- Knee Highs x 30
- Reverse Curl x 12
- Body Ups x 12
- Cross Body Hammer Curl x 12 each arm
- Seated Two Arm Bent Over Dumbbell Tricep Extension x 12
- Incline Dumbbell Curl x 12
- Chatarunga x 3 + Exploding Jump - Perform 3 Chatarunga then bring feet into chest and explode up with a jump. Repeat x 8.
- Standing Inner Biceps Cur x 12l
- Push Up + Burpee x 8 (Burpee is an exploding jump from push up position)
- Standing Dumbbell Tricep Extension x 12
- If there is time left, finish the 10 minutes with Jumping Rope
Did you try this workout? What did you think?
Links provided by www.bodybuilding.com and www.fitsugar.com.