If you are having a chocolate, peanut butter, or carb craving whip up these tasty bars for a quick guilt free treat!
What You'll Need:
- 1 Cup Oatmeal
- 1 Cup Oatmeal ground
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 4 Tbsp Cocoa
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed + 4Tbsp water mixed with hand mixer (or use 2 eggs)
- 8 Tbsp PB2 (I but it from Amazon) mixed with 8 Tbsp Water (If you don't have PB2 just use Peanut Butter but keep in mind that your calories will not be the same as indicated in this recipe.)
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Flax Oil
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Grind 1 Cup of oatmeal, baking soda, and salt in blender with grinding attachment (or use a Vitamix)
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In separate bowl use a hand mixer to mix 2 Tbsp ground flaxseed with 4 Tbsp water. Mix until there is an egg consistency.
- Add all other wet ingredients and mix well.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients a little at a time. The mixture will become very thick.
- Spread the bars into a pan and cut into 16 each pieces.
- Freeze the bars for about an hour. Enjoy :->
*Store in the fridge or freezer.
Serving Size: 1/16th of batter
Nutritional Info Per Serving: 100 Calories, 3.8g Protein