Fat Blasting Exercises
Do you have favorite exercises? I certainly do! Some exercises just seem more effective than others. My favorites tend to be the ones that make me feel like I have worked my ass off afterwards!
The exercises for this workout will build fat burning muscle and keep your metabolism soaring for hours after you are finished! I'm all about burning FAT! I'll take losing fat over losing weight ANY day!
Tap into your fat burning potential by trying this workout today!
Be sure to get a proper warm up! Try a 10 minute walk or light jog.
Today's workout is ONLY 10 exercises! You'll complete them for 1 minute each. You'll complete the entire circuit 3 times total.
- DEEP Squat with weight - Use the heaviest weight you can stand. Make sure to go as low as you can. When you return to a standing position squeeze the glutes as tight as you can at the top!
- Push Up x 1 + Jacks x 4 - Do a push up. Maintain the push up position. Jump the legs out and in as if doing jumping jacks from a push up position.
- In & Outs weighted - Hold ankles together. Place a weight on top of your legs at the ankle/foot. Perform in & outs for 1 minute.
- Stool or bench Knee Ups (Right Leg) - Stand with left leg on top of stool or bench. Lift the right leg and perform a knee up. Return right leg to ground, tap, and repeat.
- Stool or bench Knee Ups (Left Leg) - Stand with right leg on top of stool or bench. Lift the left leg and perform a knee up. Return left leg to ground, tap, and repeat.
- Push Up with hands on weights x 4 + Hammer Curls x 4 - Place weights on ground under your hands. Do 4 push ups. Jump feet into chest, stand up, perform 4 hammer curls. Continue for 1 minute.
- Deadlift to Military Press - Perform 1 deadlift. When you return to standing position bring the arms up and press up overhead for a Military Press. This is very similar to clean and press but we are using dumbbells instead.
- Lunge x 16 & Tricep Kickback x 12 (Right Leg) - Lunge x 16, stand up, perform 12 tricep kickbacks, return to lunge. Repeat.
- Lunge x 16 & Tricep Kickback x 12 (Left Leg) - Lunge x 16, stand up, perform 12 tricep kickbacks, return to lunge. Repeat.
- Plank Row - Place weights on ground under your hands. Perform a row with the right arm, return arm to ground, perform row on left arm. Repeat for 1 minute.
What did you think of this workout? Comment and let me know.