This recipe is so easy! Throw it all in the crock pot and forget it!
What You'll Need
- 5 lbs Whole Chicken
- Lawry's Seasoning Salt
- Olive Oil Cooking Spray
- Chopped Veggie Medley - Squash, Zucchini, Mushrooms, Onions, fresh Green Beans
- Aluminum Foil
- Large Crockpot
- Clean chicken inside and out and spray it with the olive oil spray.
- Sprinkle inside and outside of the chicken with Lawry's Seasoning Salt.
- Spray inside of crockpot with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle veggies lightly with the Lawry's Seasoning Salt and a little pepper. Separate the veggies into 4 piles. Place the piles of veggies on 4 separate pieces of non-stick aluminum foil. Close the foil and place the veggies in foil on the bottom of the crockpot. The chicken is going to sit on these. Put the chicken, back side down, in crockpot on top of the veggies. Cook on high (will not come out the same on low) 4-6 hours.
Serving Size: 1 package of veggies (50 calories) and 6 oz chicken breast (195 Calories); Calories per Serving: 245