There are so many options for serving up this fine veggie! Use it as your noodle in Parmesan recipes, salt and pepper it and eat it plain, serve it with marinara....use your imagination! Anywhere you would normally use angel hair pasta or spaghetti noodles use this awesome vegetable instead!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 tsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
Prep and Cook
- Cut the squash in 1/2. It is a booger to cut so make sure you have a good knife.
- Spoon out the seeds and throw them away.
- Rub the interior flesh with a tiny dot of olive oil.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Place the squash upside down (cut side down) on a foil lined baking dish.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Use a fork to scrape out the "noodles".
Serving Size: 1 Cup; Calories per Serving: 45