I. Start with a 5 minute warm up. Try either a treadmill climb for 5 minutes or try doing 1 minute of jumping jacks, running in place, but kicks, boxer's bounce, and jump squats.
II. 10 Minute Jump Rope Challenge
III. HIIT Abs (High Intensity Interval Training - Abs)
Perform all exercises for 50 seconds, rest for 10. Repeat whole circuit for total of 2 rounds.
- Weighted Boat Twist - Sit in V seated position. Hold weight or medicine ball and tap it side - side twisting at the torso.
- Standing Knee Cross Crunch (R) - Crunch opposite elbow and knee together.
- Stability Ball Holds and Pulses - Hold stability ball with feet while lying on your back. Hold feet and ball as close to the ground as you can with your back pushed into the floor. Don't let the back arch. Hold and count for 8. Now pulse the ball and feet up and down for 8 counts. Repeat for 50 seconds.
- Standing Knee Cross Crunch (L) - Crunch opposite elbow and knee together.
- V-Ups x 4 and In-Outs - Do 4 V-ups then lay back with hands behind head and legs extended. Bring upper body up as you bend knees and crunch in toward your upper body. Do these in-outs x 8. Repeat for 50 seconds.
- Knee Highs
- Triangle Press (L) – Stand with your feet about 3 feet apart with right foot pointing forward and left foot pointing sideways. Hold 8lbs in each hand. Place right arm overhead. Reach with the left weighted hand toward the left ankle. Go as far down as you can then return to standing. Repeat for 50 seconds.
- Ball Slams - Hold ball overhead. Slam the ball on the floor then catch it and return to beginning position.
- Triangle Press (R) – Stand with your feet about 3 feet apart with left foot pointing forward and right foot pointing sideways. Hold 8lbs in each hand. Place left arm overhead. Reach with the right weighted hand toward the left ankle. Go as far down as you can then return to standing. Repeat for 50 seconds.
- Side Plank with Alternating Leg Raise - Assume the side plank position with top hand out in front of you. Your top leg is on the floor behind the bottom leg. Bring your top leg's foot together with the top arm you have extended. Try to let your leg do the majority of the reaching.
Y'all comment and let me know what you thought of this workout!