I. 10 Minutes Jump Rope
II. 2 Rounds of Abs; Do each exercise for 50 seconds, Rest for 10
- Military Legs Hold
- Knee Highs (as fast as you can)
- V-Seated In/Out (pull knees and upper body together then extend out)
- Standing Knee Crunch - Right Leg
- V-Seated Side/Side (pull knees in to one side, extend, pull knees in to the opposite side)
- Standing Knee Side Crunch - Right Leg
- Standing Knee Crunch - Left Leg
- Plank with Toe Taps and Up & Down (begin in plank position on hands; tap right toes out then back in, tap left toes out then back in; lower upper body to elbows, repeat toe taps, raise upper body back to hands; Repeat)
- Standing Knee Side Crunch - Left Leg
Total 30 minutes!
Did you try this workout? Let me know what you thought of it in the comments.
Do you have questions about this workout? Ask me in the comments!