Great salad as a side or as a complete meal.
- 1 container fresh spinach
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 container fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 package mozzarella cheese dots (each quartered)
- 1 container grape tomatoes (each halved)
- 12 oz Chopped Roasted Chicken Breast (optional)
- 5 Tbsp Fat free Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Combine all ingredients except the vinaigrette. Serve it on the side so guests can add the amount they want. This also preserves the spinach longer so you can refrigerate the left over salad and enjoy it later.
Serving Size: 1; Calories per Serving: 262