Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Or maybe you got up in a great mood but all of that went to shit when one of your little angels threw a fit because she didn't want to go to school? Maybe everything was going great until you got to work and realized you forgot to click send on a very important email?
Maybe...there is no reason...you are just in a shit mood! It happens to all of us. We don't have to accept it and throw away our day though. Here's some mood "pick-me-ups" to beat the funk of a shit day.
- Workout: Enough Said. But really, workout. Take a walk, a run, a group fit class. Go pump some iron. Whatever your poison - do it. It will get your mind off the shit day you are having and will pump up those endorphins and put you one step closer to turning your day around.
- Music: Turn your favorite music on a adjust the volume as high as it will go.
- Time alone. Spend an hour alone. Sip a cup of coffee while playing on FB or Pinterest. Take a bath. Do whatever destresses you.
- Finish Something: Check something off of your list. Find something small and mind numbing that you can do to take your mind off of your shit day. In the end you'll be in a better mood because you have stepped out of whatever situation has caused your shit day and as a bonus you'll have one less item on your to do list.
- Go through old pictures. Remembering fun times always puts a smile on my face.
- Retail Therapy: A little shopping can go a long way :->
- Vodka: Some days just can't be fixed. If all else fails reach for the vodka. LOL