5 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Work Out NOW!
1. Turn on your favorite Music! Turn it on LOUD! It will get you moving and will get you in the mood.
2. Try out a new piece of workout gear. Nothing motivates me more to go for a long refreshing run than lacing up new tennis shoes. Put on a new outfit, strap on a new heart rate monitor, try out a new playlist...
3. Go outside. Take a deep breath of fresh air. Forget about the dirty dishes, laundry, and many other unfinished tasks piled on the counter.
4. Imagine how you will feel after your workout. You will be refreshed and energized. What else can you do in only 45 minutes that gives you such a sense of accomplishment?
5. Try something new! Workouts can get boring. For new ideas check out the Health & Fitness category on Pinterest. There are thousands of Pins on healthy eating, workouts ideas, playlist suggestions, and so on. Just browsing through the Pins will motivate me to get off the computer and on the treadmill!
What are your favorite ways to get motivated to workout? Comment and let me know!