You Did It!
Here we are at week 9 of the 9 Week Back to School Challenge. How did you do? What is your score? Honestly, mine could have been much better. I am somewhere around a C. That's OK. I tried new approaches and found what works for me and what doesn't.
Over the last 9 weeks we have tried a variety of approaches such as not eating after 7pm, cutting out processed foods, adding weight training to our workouts, etc. Which of these strategies worked best for you? Remember we are all different and what works for one of us may not work for the next gal. There is no one size fits all in the world of fitness and clean eating. It is important for you to try new things and determine what works best for you!
Week 9 Goals
- Pick your favorite strategies for meals from the last 8 weeks and use them this week and going forward.
- Build meal and workout plans for the week (See Week 1 for Templates).
- Record meals and workouts each day.
- Drink 1 gallon of water per day.
- Choose your favorite strategies for working out from the last 8 weeks and use them this week and going forward.
- Eat fresh. Eat as few processed foods as possible!
- Leave comments and let me know which week was your favorite. What worked for you? What was an epic fail? I want to know!